Methods of payment
The available means of payment are:
- Credit or debit card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Bank transfer.
- Cash on delivery. Additional cost of 2 euros by the customer.
Is it safe to use my credit card on the web?
Yes. We use secure payment systems. The confidential data of payments made by credit or debit card are transmitted directly and in an encrypted form (SSL) to the financial company. When you make the payment through a secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the credit card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. Then it will connect with the issuing bank, which will request the authorization and authentication of the operation.
Why is my credit card being rejected?
Your card may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- Your card may have expired. Make sure your card has a valid expiration date.
- You may have reached your credit card's limit for purchases. Check with your bank.
- It is possible that some of the data entered are incorrect. Check that you have entered the correct information in all the required fields.
- When making the payment through the secure payment gateway, the system will automatically verify that the card is activated for Secure Electronic Commerce. It will then connect to the financial company issuing the card, which will ask the buyer to authorise the operation by means of a personal authentication code. The transaction will only be carried out if the bank that issued the credit card confirms the authentication code and at that time the payment will be made on the card. Otherwise, the transaction will be rejected.
How can I pay by bank transfer?
It is very simple. Once you have selected this payment option, we will send you an email indicating the steps to follow and providing you with the account number where you can make the deposit.
You will have 3 days from the date you place your order to make the bank transfer. Once the payment has been made, it will not be confirmed until it has been charged to our account. If after 5 days we have not received the deposit, we will proceed to cancel the order.
The costs of the transfer will always be paid by the buyer.
To request a purchase invoice, in the "address" section you must indicate that you are a company (by clicking on "empresa / company" and entering your tax identification number). When you place an order, the "invoice" box will be ticked by default in your purchase process. If you are an individual or self-employed person, you can also request an invoice during the purchase process by changing the "ticket / receipt" option to "invoice". You will receive your invoice via email.
Purchases made are subject to the regulations in force and other relevant legislation. They are subject to the payment of value added tax (VAT), in accordance with the regulations in force for EEC member states and for non-European Union residents. All the prices shown for the products are understood to include VAT. You must provide your personal details when you make a purchase in order to process your order. An order will be understood to have been placed under the full acceptance of the Conditions of Use.
If you are registered in the ROI (register of companies and freelancers), you will be able to select the corresponding box so that the invoice is generated correctly.
How do I buy?
- Choose the products you wish to buy and the respective quantities.
- Check your basket. Verify that the products, quantity and amount are correct.
- Enter your shipping and payment details.